Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What I've Learned...so far

Before I begin, I need to add one more to our compilation:
I've learned that 'it' is going to happen, so you might as well smile and make an adventure of 'it'.

This has been a really hard list for me to come up with. I really like what everyone else had to say (all three of you). When I read them, I thought,"yeah, me too." So here's what I've got so far.
  • Life is all about choices. Your choices determine what happens, from your attitude to your income--so choose wisely. Don't be afraid to admit you made the wrong choice, you can always choose again.
  • Dishes, laundry and the house will wait; your kids and family will not. When I die, I want my family to say, "Boy, we sure had some fun times." Not, "We had the cleanest house in town." (not that the latter would happen.)

I was really hoping to come up with something profound. I think it all boils down to:

Life is as simple as you choose to make it. Love freely, laugh a lot and share that love and laughter with everyone around you while you can.

No comments: