Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Cool Site

As a mom and keeper of kids, I'm always on the lookout for craft ideas, educational tools and coloring pages. While searching for a dump truck for T.S. to color today, I came across this site:
The Best Kids Book Site. It's an " Interactive Media Channel where Books, Crafts, Pod casts, Online Video, and Web Resources" Intersect. I haven't had time to explore it fully yet, but if you go to their blogs, they have a craft of the day, coloring page of the day and even stories to listen to. The site itself has coloring pages and crafts as well. It has book recommendations and links to to other sites for nearly any subject you imagine. I think you could probably spend hours just looking around at this site. I did notice that there are lots of ads--but that's the price you pay for "free" coloring pages and crafts.

I wonder if I could get a job searching for cool sites and then telling about them???

No comments: