Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Up and Down Day

Today has definitely been a day of ups and downs:

  • Biscuit (kitten) will still not eat solid food.
  • T.S. had fun playing with the kittens.
  • Tiger (kitten) had an accident and now seems to have some head trauma. He has improved tremendously since the incident, but I don't think we are out of the woods yet
  • T.S. cried and cried about Tiger and is now elated that he is "better." I have a bad feeling about what still may happen.
  • T.S. and I built a cool train track today (one of our best)
  • Flu shots: T.S. cried and threw a fit before hand; his arm doesn't hurt at all now. Sadie and I were "big girls" and our arms are terribly sore.
  • Some of the craft stuff I ordered is here--can hardly wait to get busy.

Overall it was a pretty good day--I think.

No comments: