- Easy to hold up your end of the conversation
- Very positive work place--toddlers and preschoolers aren't concerned about the economy, the election or much else besides what the next activity is and when it will be time for snacks
- Fun games like RazBilly
- Freedom to express yourself--they love my artwork
- Get to play with Play Doh, markers, paint and make collages
- Nap Time
- I get to witness lots of cool milestones
- Can wear your pajamas all day and no one minds.
- I always have a reason (or 3) for why the house is such a mess.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Benefit's of Being a Stay-at-Home Mom (or why I hang out with preschoolers and toddlers)
I am very blessed to be able to not only stay home with my child, but to keep two others as well. On some days it is three boys (ages 4,3 and 2) and me. Why do I enjoy it?