Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random "Stuff" on the Internet

Important note: I do not endorse this product. I actually think "stuff" like this is bad for you.
I really don't know how I find this stuff. Actually, I do, I spend too much time on the computer. But, while reading a really good blog I noticed on the Twitter thing on the side that you could get Free KickButt Amped Energy Ballz at a site called Totally Free Crap.Com. (I know this is a G-rated blog, but this cracked me up.)

So, let's tackle this one thing at a time. If you go to the link for the energy ballz be sure and have your sound on. They promise to tone your mind and body--maybe this is the secret we've all been searching for. I don't know why it cracked my up so much, but it did. Maybe this is a sign that my mentality is sinking to the level of the 4 year old and 2 year old I spent the day with.

Now for the serious stuff. The Free "stuff" Site has some interesting things on it. I had seen where people were getting free Starbucks and Krispy Kremes for voting today. I briefly wondered how these people knew about the opportunity. Now I know. I didn't scope it out since we don't have either store in Happy. This might be a site to keep an eye on.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It kind of makes me want to buy it. I could use a toned body and mind! (not as worried about the mind as the body, but hey, I'll take both) I'm amazed at the stuff you can find.

Laura said...

Maybe i could get paid to find "stuff" on the Internet.