Monday, December 22, 2008

Homemade Gifts

This year I am proud to say that I have been able to make quite a few of our gifts. We've made snowmen ornaments, bottle cap necklaces and wine charms, and homemade marshmallows. I'm very proud of the play mats Robby and I painted, here is a picture:

They are designed so the boys can use their cars, trains and farm equipment to play. They can be rolled up for easy transport, too. If I figure out how to photograph the necklaces and ornaments without a glare, I'll post them as well.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How cute! I'm impressed. I see lots of playtime in the future!

Bee Happy said...

WOW!! What did you paint on? You could sell those too! What fun for you to do it with Robby too. It sounds like you have had a great break. I spend so much of my time catching up that the fun runs away. I did finish a book though. The laundry room looks more livable and I am accomplishing things. Coud someone come in and cook so I don't have to stop to do that? I do love the mats. The snowmen are too cute too. Christy

Laura said...

Christy,
I painted on canvas squares. I ordered some that were hemmed--they were sold as squares to paint games on. I'm planning on possibly taking orders for them. Robby is in charge of the buildings. Glad you are getting stuff done--