Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (on Saturday)

I seem to be "a day late and a dollar short." It never crossed my mind to do this yesterday, so here are my Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday.

1. Friends make life more fun.
2. Good health; it's healthy. (I know, not so good, but this one threw me a bit)
3. I'm ready for Christmas break.
4. Fresh from the shower smelling like soap is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is one from Grandma's tree. It is one of those that is a Styrofoam base with beads and sequins pinned on it.
6. Take some boys, dirt and water, mix it all together and you have one fun time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Bonza Bottler at the McBroom's, tomorrow my plans include dinner and bowling with adults, and Sunday, I want to watch the kids in the Sunday school Christmas program.

No comments: