Lately I seem to not have a lot to say (shocking, I know). I found this site called Friday Fill-Ins. Each Friday a new list is posted. You can copy and paste it and fill in the blanks. I thought I'd try it out. My answers are in green.
1. Snow is fun but makes life interesting here at the zoo.
2. I'm looking forward to my family being here over the holidays.
3. My kids are the best kids ever!
4. One of my favorite old TV shows is Seinfeld (does it count as old?).
5. I'm done with most of my Christmas shopping.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is hanging out with the family and playing games.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grocery shopping (how sad), tomorrow my plans include a lamb jackpot and Sunday, I want to finally get our Christmas tree up!
Feel free to join in, you can copy and paste from here or go to this site and get the list there.