- a bag of mini-marshmallows
- an empty bag of chips
- two lamb drenchers (I ask Robby why we needed two. He says it depends on what we are giving the lamb as to what size we need.)
- supplement for the lamb
- 3 breathing treatment masks and a bag of inhalers and medicine for T.S.
- an empty bowl that's supposed to be taken out to use to water the cats
- half-eaten pan of brownies
- cell phone charger cords
- numerous pictures that were painted this morning and needed a place to dry
Please don't call CPS or the health department on me. We really do attempt to clean up after ourselves. I probably didn't mention everything I found, but you get the general idea. So what does this say about me? Probably that I'm not the best house keeper, but that I do care for the well-being of the kids and all of our zoo members. It also says that like the rest of the world we are trying to do too many things at once. The solution? I don't know. Everything but the empty bag of chips seems to be essential right now. I'm sure an enlarged mud room/laundry room would take care of everything.
A girl can dream, can't she?