1. The world is getting smaller everyday.
2. Goodbye was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder who'll stop the rain. (Sorry, couldn't resist. Really I wonder about a lot of things like how airplanes fly, what really makes kids tick, what we'll have for supper, will we ever have world peace...)
4. Love is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for good home cooking.
6. At home on the farm with my family is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully doing very little, tomorrow my plans include a fun wedding reception and Sunday, I want to get everyone in bed on time so we'll be ready to start back to school on Monday.