- Imagine if PETA spent all of their energy and resources on something useful--they might could solve the energy crisis or end world hunger.
- Picture a dairy with cows lining up waiting to be milked--now put lactating women in the place of the cows. Not a pretty picture.
- If they were to pay women for their breast milk to make ice cream, wouldn't lots of children starve? Or worse yet--wouldn't they have to have formula (gasp)?
- Could women even produce enough milk in a timely fashion to make large amounts of ice cream?
- If milking cows is inhumane, then why is it okay to milk women?
- The whole idea is just way gross.
Feel free to leave a comment about what you think.