Italian Beef Stir Fry
1 pound beef round tip steak (I buy whatever thin cut beef is on sale)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
1 cup cherry tomato halves
1/4 cup Italian dressing
2 cups cooked spaghetti
1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut steak into 1-inch wide strips.
- Cook and stir garlic in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Add beef strips, stir fry 1-1 1/2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- Add zucchini to same skillet; stir fry 2-3 minuets or until crisp-tender.
- Return beef to skillet; add tomatoes and dressing.
- Heat through; serve over hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- I add some yellow squash in if we have it.
- I use whatever tomatoes I have on hand
- I usually use a little more dressing--use whatever your favorite Italian one is.