Monday, March 30, 2009

Winners: Part 2

I also posted this picture and asked you to caption it. My sister and her students were the only ones to do so, so they are the winners. I'm arranging that prize with my sister. Here are their captions:
Jennifer: "Supper Time"
Tatiana (4th Grader): "The Big Fat Cow Eating Hay"
Buck (4th Grader): "Getting Cattle"
I still haven't come up with anything catchy. She just looked at me as if to say, "What are you looking at?" Maybe she is a little self-conscious about her lovely horns or her lack of table (hay ring) manners.

2 comments:

Granny Sue said...

How about "the vegetarian low-carb diet for cows"?

Laura said...

Granny Sue,
That'd be a good one. I find myself watching the cows and their calves when they come in to the pens to get a drink. I always wonder what they are thinking.