Friday, March 13, 2009

Bucket List: Part 2

So yesterday I decided you could have two categories of Bucket Lists. One would be things you'd love to do/try but realistically probably never will. Why would you want to make a list like this? Well, one can dream, I guess.

Things on this list might include:

  • Travel to the moon
  • Visit every continent
  • Jump out of an airplane
  • Win the lottery (of course if this happens, all of the above might be attainable)
  • Win a Nobel Prize
  • End world hunger

See where I'm going with this? Me neither.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is okay to have big dreams and goals. But what may be more important than creating some check list of things to do before we die is to just live. Live in a way that fulfills you and makes the need for the list nonexistent.

Still to come: my list of things I'd REALLY like to do someday.

No comments: