- Visit Nonnie (my grandmother) uninterrupted and even share lunch.
- Transplant my tomato (20), broccoli (4) and jalapeno pepper(4) plants.
- Search for and find a sprinkler that works and start the water on some dry spots in the yard.
- Work on Bible school stuff.
- Put the cages on the tomato plants (note to self: 20 cages=40 posts to hammer in; maybe make sure Robby is around for that next year)
I enjoyed my time in the garden--listening to birds, a Bob White quail, and thunder in the distance. The day is still young and there is still much to do. I believe I'll go sit on the porch, watch the sprinkler and listen to the thunder.
Everything else can wait.